Oval Cropped Top (Spectrum)
Features & Measurements
- Soft draped, cascading Sleeves
- Gentle slope up at the sides with dipped hems at Center Front and Center Back
- Finishing (Four Thread Overlocked Seams for all other seams; Back placket opening with clean finishing; Rolled Hem)
NOTE: As this top is individually placed and cut during production, kindly note that the placement of the print may slightly differ for each piece.
This design also comes in chiffon Dark Topography.
Paired with our Sheer Full Circle Skirt (Horizon) for this look.
MEASUREMENTS IN CM:
Model is 1.72m, wearing S.
If you own our wildly popular Full Circle Cropped Top version 1 & 2, think of this as version 3 where the top is lengthened from 41.5cm to 50 cm! We’ve heard your feedback, and with the lengthened top, you can style this top with any high waisted tailored pants or full circle skirts with the front tucked in and back swinging out for a layered effect.
Here’s our list of Grown-Up ways to ace the Crop Top look to work it to your advantage:
- If you’re feeling conscious to bare your torso or think that it may be too risqué for work? Pairing this with high-waisted bottoms is a genius work-around.
- To elongate your body shape, pair a crop top with our maxi skirts. Since most of our skirts sits high on the natural waist, you can amp up the look with a pair of heels.
- For the weekend, pairing it with our midi skirts or shorts, oversized sunnies, a pair of flatforms and a cute crossbody bag (Hello, Ericka?) will elevate the look.
- Rushing in and out of gyms? Throw on our Cropped Wrap Collared Shirt to work the athleisure look.
“The world is blue at its edges and in its depths. This blue is the light that got lost. Light at the blue end of the spectrum does not travel the whole distance from the sun to us.” – The Blue of Distance by Rebecca Solnit, from A Field Guide for Getting Lost
For SPECTRUM, the palette is anchored by earthy tones, paired with interesting colours in unexpected combinations like dusty peach, cool sage and powdery periwinkle. SPECTRUM bridges between the whole distance between darkness to light.
Spectrum – 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
Turn inside out, put into mesh laundry bag and gentle machine wash. If need be, iron on low heat or a steamer works too. Fold over on a hanger bar to keep in your wardrobe.
DO NOT hand wash, soak, tumble dry or bleach