Tie Front Wrap Pencil Skirt (Ecru Map)Regular price$119.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Multi-layered with prints featuring a part of a set of sailing charts, known as the Mao Kun Map (茅坤), this skirt looks best with when you tie the sash with a one-sided ring knot (as shown in the picture).
The Mao Kun Map (茅坤) is purportedly based on the 15th century expeditions of the Indian Ocean by Ming dynasty explorer Admiral Zheng He. This map originates from the 1420s and is the only known cartographic work that mentions “Temasek” (淡马锡) – Singapore’s former name as recognised by the Javanese Majapahit Empire.
In a semi-formal office setting, wear it with a plain dress shirt; or pair it with a cropped top and heels for a night out; and for a weekend getaway, you can wear this with a classic tee tucked in and throw in some chunky accessories for an effortlessly stylish look. Complete this look with our V-Neck Raglan Swing Top with Slanted Sash.
Our Tie Front Wrap Pencil Skirt features:
- Pencil skirt silhouette.
- Skirt sits just below the belly button, but get it in a smaller size if you would wish for it to sit high-waisted.
- Contrast sash tie. We recommend tying the sash with a one-sided ring knot (as shown in the picture).
- Wrap skirt with buttons to secure the front and inner right side.
- 2 Side pockets.
- Back and side slits for elevated elegance and ease of movement.
- Finishings (Clean finishing for Sash and Waistband; French seam finishing for everything else.)
Reckless Ericka has the permission to reproduce part of the Mao Kun Map (茅坤), from the National Library of Singapore.
MEASUREMENTS IN CM:
(from Waistband to Slit)
(from Waistband to Hem)
Model is 1.8m, wearing S.
Skirt body – 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
Front sheer panel – 100% Nylon
Wrap – 100% Polyester
Turn inside out, put in laundry bag & gentle machine wash.
If need be, iron on very low heat.
DO NOT hand wash, soak, tumble dry or bleach.