Collaborations & Services
Since our inception in 2009, we have been commissioned to do various projects and collaborations.
• Thomas Pink "Project Peace"
• Go Red for Women (Singapore Heart Foundation)
• Onlewo: A capsule collection with Onlewo, a Singapore design studio that creates original fabric designs for curtain and upholstery, wallpaper, furniture and other homeware designs.
• Adam Lambert: Custom jacket
• Nestlé: Nestum limited edition designed pouches
• Home & Décor Magazine: Remaking an icon - Kopitiam Cups
• The Straits Times: 'SG50' Commemorative Book sketch
• Eunoia Junior College Uniform Design
• Yishun-Innova Junior College Uniform Design
• Zebra Crossing: Designed and produced costumes for Jake Macapagal's 'King Marchan' in "Victor/Victoria"
• T.H.E Dance Company
• SIFA (Singapore International Festival of Arts): Designed and produced costumes for “The Incredible Adventures of Border Crossers”, which was showcased for the opening of Singapour en France - le Festival at Palais de Tokyo in Paris, France. We won the “Best Costume Design” at the M1-The Straits Times LIFE! Theatre Awards 2016.
• TheatreWorks: Design and produced costumes for “The Reunification of The Two Koreas” by Joël Pommerat directed by Jacques Vincey and translated into English by Marc Goldberg.
• The Black Swan: Restaurant Uniform for hostesses
• Heineken: Brand Ambassador Dresses
• Guinness: Brand Ambassador Dresses
• Melissa Shoes: Staff Uniform
• Pirelli: Brand Ambassador Dress
If you'd like to explore and collaborate with us, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curating bespoke pieces with you in mind, our designer Afton proves that craftsmanship, quality and creativity is worth the wait.
Bespoke pieces for any occasion
Book an appointment our designer, Afton: