Since our inception in 2009, we have been commissioned to do various projects and collaborations.
• Thomas Pink "Project Peace"
• Go Red for Women (Singapore Heart Foundation)
• Custom jacket for Adam Lambert - American singer and song-writer
• Nestlé Nestum limited edition designed pouches
• Home & Décor Magazine remaking an icon: Kopitiam Cups
• The Straits Times 'SG50' Commemorative Book sketch
• Stage Costume for Jake Macapagal's 'King Marchan' in Victor/Victoria
• Stage Costume for T.H.E Dance Company
• Commissioned by SIFA (Singapore International Festival of Arts) to design costumes for “The Incredible Adventures of Border Crossers”, which was showcased for the opening of Singapour en France - le Festival at Palais de Tokyo in Paris, France. We won the “Best Costume Design” at the M1-The Straits Times LIFE! Theatre Awards 2016.
• Commissioned by TheatreWorks to design costumes for “The Reunification of The Two Koreas” by Joël Pommerat directed by Jacques Vincey and translated into English by Marc Goldberg.
• The Black Swan Restaurant Uniform for hostesses
• Heineken Brand Ambassador Dresses
• Guinness Brand Ambassador Dresses
• Melissa Shoes Staff Uniform
• Pirelli Ambassador Dress
• Eunoia Junior College Uniform Design
• Yishun-Innova Junior College Uniform Design
• Capsule collection with Onlewo - a Singapore design studio that creates original fabric designs for curtain and upholstery, wallpaper, furniture and other homeware designs.
If you'd like to explore and collaborate with us, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curating bespoke pieces with you in mind, our designer Afton proves that craftsmanship, quality and creativity is worth the wait.
Have a design in mind?
Book an appointment our designer, Afton: